Hi there all sport&activity fans! I have just bought a treadmill machine and I was wondering how often I should use it in order to become well trained and fit. Thanks!

HI! Treadmill is so cool, because you can watch TV, listen to music while exercising; I am enjoying it so much! As I don’t have much time, I use it 3-4 times a week for 45 minutes. It makes me feel good, I get rid of the negative energy, I especially love to use it in the mornings, then I have the energy for the following day. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!

Hi andra,

It so great that you have decided to work out and that you have bought treadmill for that. I use it 3 times a week for about one hour. This is great way to warm up all your muscles and if you have problems with weight it is definitely help you to lose some pounds.

Also don’t forget to avoid eating at least one hour before you start to work out and two hours afterwards. Also drink a plenty of fluids, the best would be water but natural juices are also fine, just avoid soft drinks which contains artificial sugars.

The best part of working out on a treadmill is the fact that you can watch your favorite soap opera and lose weight in the same time.