I have a tube lump near my left hip and its bugging me now cause I've had it for about a month, I haven't been lifting anything heavy. It usualy hurts and the only way to make the pain go is by bending over. I am female, 14 years old, size 8 and. About 5ft. 5, I don't have an iron defficiency. it isn't poop because I can still feel the lump after going to the loo, I had agonizing pain there a few months ago and there wuz never a lump till two months later, I'm getting quite worried about it now, anyone know what it might be??

Hi, I've had almost exactly the same problem! But mine is on the right side. I'm 21 a size 8 and about 3 weeks ago was hospitalized for severe pain in my flank, the exact spot where the lump is now but on my back going through that whole area. They thought I had a kidney infection but no infection was found and I was just put on strong pain killers. The past few days I've also been really jumpy and get startled easy even by someone on the street as I'm walking shutting their car door. I've also been sweating like crazy, even so much that it drips down my arms! This has never happened in my life, even when I've been in really hot weather. I've also had shooting pains in my uterus area and pressure and pain when sitting down on the tube like lump. Does anyone have the same symptoms? I'm scared I'll go to the doctor again and I'll have to go back to hospital.. Help!?