Ok, When I sit and sometimes when I lie down, the area right behind my scrotum starts to twitch, just like your eye may twitch at times. It has been going on for a week now usually at night. This concerns me as I recently found that I am diabetic and my dad just died of cancer. Now that my health is a mess, I figure why not add some sort of prostate problem in there somewhere! Can any of you tell me if this is somthing to be concearned about? It is SO ANNOYING!

Once again it is twitching BEHIND my scrotum (it is not my testicle) Thanks

OMG i have the exact same thing and im diabetic.
it just started a couple days ago and it is the most annoying thing ever!

I am having same problem, but im not diabetic. My problem is slightly different from both of you, I m getting semisolid stools, it not formed for almost a week or so.

Kindly suggest if you have undergone any treatment.

I have exactly the same problem! I don't know what to do - there is no pain or anything that would suggest prostate problems, and it's so hard to describe this feeling exactly... And I'm having this for like a year or two now, I'm not sure to which doctor should I go... I'm worried that it's some kind of parasite... Please, if you found a way to cure this, write! It's good to hear some other people had that too.

I have exactly the same problem, I get that feeling continuouslyfor one year now, I don't know what to do with it... Please, does anyone have a clue?

anyone with the problem taking and amphetamines or opiates?

I've been getting this, too. It's just irritating enough to go searching on google, haha. And to answer the ampethamines/opiates question: I only smoke weed, and only drink very very rarely.

is it possible that masterbating could cause this reactions?

I dont think you all have any serious issues. To the original poster you are dealing with a lot of stress. The fact that you are focusing on heightens the anxiety and reinforces. I suffer from anxiety and you are lucky to have it in just one spot. Please consult your doctor if this continue to rule out anything serious and to relieve your mind.

Me too....

dude saying about anxiety is right man i get it in my leg, fustrated when lying down cant sleep spasms were you have and bite the inside of my cheek

Did any one find an answer to this? I just recently (in the last week) have noticed the exact same occasional twitching feeling (like a miniature cell phone on vibrate) at the back area of my scrotum. Noticing the other diabetic responses, I'm borderline type 2 diabetic and taking glucophage as a prescribed aid to maintain.

It seems to be the perineal body of the pelvic floor muscles. This connects the penis muscles and the anal sphincter. Logicaly from a medical student view excessive straining like with weights or bowl movements, and trauma to this area like with blows to the testes may cause this. Anxiety and stimulants tends to subconciously keep certain muscles tense so it may be a cause for some. Pressure to the pelvic floor muscles with bicycling or sitting for long periods may irritate this muscle as well. Diabetes and prostate problems doesn't seem to be relivent. It's like any other muscle twitching, it just takes time to go away but giving those floor muscles some blood flow with light excersize like walking and keeping anxiety down should help. Topical messaging of this muscle can help diffusion of impulses within the muscle too.

thank you so much, this is the answer ive needed! I workout regularly, am 17, no medical issues that i know of, and have twitches go for about 2 seconds, stopping for several undetermined seconds and starting up again in that cycle. I just got done working out and it is doing it A LOT at the moment. My question is, can it be stopped without cutting into my exersize routine. Does it ever go away with time?

Oh man thank you SO much for this info. It's happening to me RIGHT NOW! Omg i hate this! I need more info because i need it to go away