Hello. I'm 34 year old male. I have developed some strange problems and I would like to talk with someone about this.
About three weeks I have had an unprotected sex with one girl that I've met the night before. Couple of days after I started to noticed these strange symptoms and I would like to find the exact cause.
My first symptom was tingling sensation under my scrotum. Beside this, I have had a lot of twitching in my legs since then and I'm afraid I could have developed some sexually transmitted disease.
Please, if someone knows maybe more about this- feel free to write about it!

Hi. I have read your post and, thinking about it I have come to some conclusions I would like to share with you.
You didn’t mention a lot of details but the symptoms you’ve mentioned pointed me on two possible conditions - prostatitis or epididymitis.
Both conditions can cause the exact symptoms you were feeling these days. Of course, it could be also some other sexually transmitted disease such as Chlamydia. The bottom line is that if I was on your place I would waste any more time. Early diagnosis is the key of good treatment. Contact your dermatologist or urologist for further evaluation. He will probably do some blood and urine tests and determine the exact cause.

Herpes you need to read about. It affects the nervous system and the tingling you feel sounds like your nerve endings. I went through the same thing you are going through right now. Came to find out that the girl I had sex with has herpes which she never told me about but she knew she had it. It is not just HIV and AIDS we need to be aware of but other STD's are not as deadly but can be very damaging to your immune system. I have it in hands, feet, groan and legs. Don't have the skin problems that I can see as of yet. They say it might not show up for days months or years on the skin. A slight fever or flu is another thing you want to look for.