I have two hard lumps under the skin below my naval but above my pubic region they are painfull to the touch and you can feel a hard lump underneath the skin. The skin is a little red. I had sex yesterday with my girlfriend and noticed it near enough afterwards the pain was there right away. I've booked an appointment with the doctors but I'm a little worried ! Please help