I'm 15 and I have two identical lumps that feel like pea-sized balls on each of my vagina lips/labias. I've had them for probably a few months now but they've never really bothered me or hurt. They haven't grown and they're located at the top of my inner Labia, and there's two identical lumps on either side. You can't really see them just feel them and move them around. I asked my mum about it and she said if there are two and they aren't painful it shouldn't be anything to worry about. But I'm still quite worried about it and I don't really want to go to the doctor about it. I researched it quite a lot and it seems like normal cysts that people get but I'm slightly worried because mine don't hurt at all and there are two identical ones?! I'm only 15 so I hope it's nothing serious, also I'm pretty certain it couldn't be an STD. Please help ASAP, I don't want to pop it id rather leave it alone?

Health Guru
Hi, when you say there at the top are they near your clit?

Yes but like on either side of it on each lip underneath the skin

Health Guru
How big are they and what do they look like and feel like?

They're small like pea-sized, and hard and they feel like balls you can move them aroun

Health Guru
Unless your sexually active it wouldn't be an STD then again I can't really think of any that would show like that I could just be some kind of cyst or even your glands you can feel.

But why are there two?

Health Guru
Can you actually see them or only just feel them?

I can't really see them maybe sometimes, but I can definitely feel them.

Health Guru
I have searched all the sites I know and the only things they say are cysts or glands other than that I can't think of anything else it could be specially if there not painful If you do get to find out what it is then we would be grateful if you could post the answer here for future use :-)

yes I will do just a bit scared and worried and I don't really want to go to a doctor