hi everyone. well ive noticed that my labia minora is slightly larger than alot of girls. they aren't huge, but they do stick out about a cm; maybe a tiny bit less. they are a dark pink color which i believe is normal; but the size bugs me! i feel like my boyfriend would refuse to have sex with me because of it. even though he's not that type of guy i just feel like that would happen. i also feel like i get very wet very easily because of them. is this normal? should i get surgery? guys, would you turn me down because of this?

I'm not a guy but i am pretty sure that no guy would turn you down for this, guys love big and wet vagaina parts . And trust me if you have a guy who really loves and cares for you he won't care about the sex too much . I also think that this is pretty normal . Be proud of your parts ! ^-^

Also, if you search the topic you'll find many others thinking the same thing . Nothing to really worry about !