I am 15 years old boy, offcource virgin never had sex, I am suffering from UTI I think cause I have urge to urinate, inability to empty bladder in one move, urine some times gets stuck in uretra and need damn big for to bring out, sometime it requires to sit on ass and let it drop out to empty it. Need to apply force to empty uretra or bladder, NOT ONLY THIS I even have testicles pain :/ (Please Help Me Here) Sometimes my left testicle hurt mild pain, sometimes right (mild) their is no swelling (its almost 56th day from where the pain started verymild,little mild ,mild) I Masterbute 2-3 time (once in a month) to check am I getting any problem , NO there was no blood in semen and half of semen came out (I think no problem here isn't it) *WORST my sctroum keep hanging low most of times, this makes Me walk like a dull I can't exercise due to this whenever I try to walk they come in between, while in morning they r in shrink (so no problem in walking at morning) but later when am in school they sitting for 4hours cont. They sticky to my leg and I have to stretch my legs to get them off and walk dull keeping them in PACE (as they r hanging low now) Please Sir I Need Help, (Give Solution then read down plz follow this *I need help) I went to numerous doctors no improvement, I am still having that pain and dull walking due to low hanging sctroum and UTI frequent urinating problem and urine gets stuck in uretara need damn big force bring little out even sometimes need to sit on ass to bring it out and. At last I do think I have urge to urinate!!!! Please Help Me! am just 15 plz give me solution to fix this plz don't just take it litely I am suffering so much, I can't even focus on my studies plz help I only have my last HOPE here :) Waiting Like A Lost Child Finding His Mom! (i.e. finding cure for suffering)

Hi Harry have you been to a doctor about your urinary problems?  True utis are rare for guys because our urethra is longer but you could have prostatitis or a stone in your bladder. Do you ever have low back pain ?  Are you circumcised? As for your testicles hanging low. This is a normal response especially when your testicles are warm. If you are in the cold or take a colder shower or are close to ejaculating the scrotum should shrivel up

Their is no back pain,I AM THE SAME GUY (WE HAD A TALK BEFORE :) WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW. HELP ME ANY TIPS or Suggestions I want it fixed soon :/

Well it's hard to say but I would start drinking more water and then go get your urine tested at the doctors office

How, Igot it all done evry thing is normal, it says that I just have mild cystitis (bladder infection)