i have some small red/pink dots around my vagina. i am not so sure if it is a sti but i really doubt it. they arent bumps. they almost look like blemishes. they are mainly only on the rim of the vaginal lips starting at the hood all the way to the anus. before this i had some paper cut like cuts by my clitoris, i used some a&d ointment. it helped. it was a cause of dryness and irritation. they dont itch unless the area is touched or scratched. i tried to set up and appointment with my family doctor but there isnt an appt till my next pap smear, so im going to have to wait till them. any responses would be appreciated.

Do you shave your bikini area? It could just be razor irritation. If not, I would just keep checking and making sure it doesn't get worse until you see your doctor. Possibly try that cream you used before?