i have had a skin tag on my right vagina side,i am 51 years old have not been sexaul active for 5 years,the skin tag is now starting to irretate,is painful at times usually during my cycle,seems to have grown in size should i be real concern,maybe of concer possibley? thanks,Debra :'(