I am 28 yrs old and i am wat they say a squirter.. but wat I wanna kno is y do so much cum out I literlty soak a whole bed. My husband asks me am i dehydrated wen im finish but I dnt feel n e different. I was diagnoised with hpv (genital warts)over two yeas ago but i havent a had an out break since the initial diaginoises..Is all ths because of HPV ?I go for all check ups HPV is still visable on my cervix..im really concerned and i usually squrit wen my breast are touched no matter if im about to have sex or not ... and slight stimulation.. help me sumone....

You figured it out yourself – one of the symptoms of HPV infection is clear, odorless vaginal discharge, especially because discharge comes out even when you are not sexually aroused. For women who squirt this type of clear discharge comes out just when they have an orgasm. Most people with HPV don’t actually have much of the obvious symptoms. That’s because there is over 40 strains of HPV virus and some of them are different regarding symptoms they cause. Are you taking any treatment?

no the gyno say its a sight displayshia on my cervix i think.. and my pap was still abnormal but no treatment was necessary and the warts i started takin sum apple cider vineger tablets n they went away in a few days without n e recurrrance in almost two years i get a pap every six months now they say until its normal meaning HPV is gone.. THE doctor say????

wetter wrote:

theres nothing wrong sexualy with you! the hpv has nothing to do with it, u have an strong sex drive and is very sensitive sexually and as a man that should be a very good and intresting thing, the fluid actully comes frome the skenes gland in the virgina its in the lower left corner of the inside of the virgina and is equal to the male prostate gland..