I know someone who has burning vapors emitting through mouth, nose and eyes along with a bodily rash that comes and goes throughout the day. Do you have any recommendations on what this could be or what doctor to go see for this? This person has been to allergists, dentists, primary care physicians and ENT doctors. No one seems to be able to diagnose the problem.