Hello guys,

I found one amazing recipe by Dr Fuhrman. I love it, and I am sure- you are going to love it too! It is easy and healthy.

I found this one in his book, Eat to Live, and I must say, even my husband and my kids just love it, and they are not into this healthy thing as I am.

Do you love brownies? I think there is no person in this world who can eat brownies. Well, Dr Fuhrman has a healthy recipe, gluten free flourless black bean brownies.

You will need:

• two cups fresh cooked black beans,
  • vanilla extract,
  • peanut butter,
  • cocoa powder,
  • sweet cinnamon,
  • oats.

Preheat oven to 170 C. Make a small piece of combined groceries. Add cocoa and cinnamon, and put everything in a blender. Blend it until smooth. Bake for 30 minutes. After brownies are finished, cool them in the freezer.

Calories – 130,

Fat – 2 g,

Enjoy!

Hi guys,

wow, that sounds so delicious! I will prepare it tomorrow, for breakfast!

I also have some recipes by Dr Fuhrman from the book „Eat to Live“. But, I really love vegan Mexican black bean corn soup. It is quick and easy, you can make it every week. Actually, I just made this soup today, and again was so delicious. This soup is so simple.

You need next ingredients:

• one onion,
  • cloves of garlic,
  • diced tomatoes,
  • black beans,
  • corn,
  • chilli powder,
  • sea salt,
  • fresh pepper,
  • coriander.

In a pan, fry onions for 5 minutes. Then, add garlic and fry for another minute. Add vegetables, tomatoes, corn, and beans. Let it boils. Cook five more minutes.

Serve it while is hot and enjoy!