Anyone have any good ones that are actually flavorful? I have tried several recently and they are all just so blah. :| I don't know if it's the crock pot cooking method or just the recipes I've tried, but they are soooo bland.

Give me some yummy flavorful recipes for the slow cooker if you've got them...please!

You can use cooked chicken instead of beef or pork in this recipe. It is absolutely wonderful and not spicy at all. (Of course you can make it spicy by adding chili powder)

Tortilla Soup

1/2 lb cubed pork
2 potatoes, chopped
1 or 2 cans whole green chiles, chopped (or sub with Rotel)
1 can diced tomatoes
Other veggies you can add: green beans, carrots, corn, green and/ or yellow summer squash, onions, etc

1 Chop pork in small pieces and brown with onion in 1 1/2 tablespoons of fat. (Use the same pot you're going to make the soup in) Add three cups of beef broth. (Or, 3 cups water and 3 beef bouillon cubes)
2 Add all veggies. Simmer for about 30 minutes, or till veggies are tender. Season to taste with cumin, garlic salt, chili powder, pepper salt.
3. Top each serving with shredded mozzarella cheese and tortilla chips

Notes: I add all the "other veggies" because they all add such good flavor. You can also add a few corn cobs. I also add cilantro. When you buy the green chiles, buy the whole ones because the chopped aren't as good in this recipe. I only use one chile, too. You can also use ground beef (use beef broth) or chicken (add chicken broth instead of beef, though). If your meat is precooked, you can make this in a crock pot--just let it cook all day!