hello,

i thought i had hurt myself has the other day my left chest side hurt a lot, though really only when pressure was put. about an hour it has gotten worse. i can breathe ok but now my whole left breast hurts. a large swollen vein has now appeared (it appears light red) across the left side of my chest culminating at my teet (not sure it's the correct word). part of my teet is swollen where the vein ends and it's very painful. the swollen area seems to be white.

things i should let you know:

just had a few rotten days of vomiting ( i have what some call CVS since childhood, i'm now 29) so i've been weak. today i had a beer and it may be that it's made my chest pain worse.

i'm worried and google doesn't like my symptoms, they confuse him. thank you for any help/advice.

the swollen area isn't really white, i'm going mad here. it's very painful and i doubt i'll be sleeping tonight. hope one of you is about, to at least point me somewhere.

i'm sorry. 'men's small talk' isn't where i wanted to post, but i couldn't find any other appropriate sub-forum, not with the knowledge about this that i have. no idea if it's cardiovascular, broken rib, liver problem, breats problem or whatever.

hello again. the vein has gone. my areola is still very sore and swollen though and slightly red where it's swollen.