Let me first start off by saying I really don't need anybody's "you're nasty" "you're a hoe" comments please and thank you, I know what I did was wrong. Story is, I just moved to this apartment and this one guy grew fond of me quickly. Yesterday 10/23/12 we had sex and he told me that he came inside of me. He also said he smokes a lot of weed so his sperm can be weak. Obviously we didn't use a condom. I really do not have time to get a morning after pill because i am working 10-6 today and I really need to get up and start getting ready lols. but yeah the worse part is im only 18 and he is 32. this might not be a health question but i need some guidance. do i still take the morning after pill like after work if i cant get it in time or do i wait 2-3weeks and take a pregnancy test. go to planned parenthod? idkk please help in the nicest way possible.

Hi LilMissNaNa, If anyone says stuff like that they don't need to be on here trying to "HELP" people, that is not helpful...If you are concerned about a possible pregnancy and don't want to be, and are comfortable taking the pill, then that is probably what you should do. I don't know what time the clinic in your area closes, but if before you get off, perhaps you could go during your lunch, or ask to leave a little early to arrive there in time. If you wait 2-3 weeks, & then find out you are pregnant, I think that would only serve to be more stressful for you, wouldn't you agree? I hope this has been helpful. Good luck to you.

Dear LilMissNaNa

Emergency contraception should work within 72 hours (3 days). I assume  you are not on the contraceptive pill. If you wait 2-3 weeks for a pregnancy test (sounds like you are at your most fertile time), what will you do if you are pregnant? Do you want this (apparently) cannabis-saturated man to be your husband? The father of your children? An alternative to EC is the IUD.

You say he said he smokes a lot of weed. Surely you would know if he does by personal observation. He may be lying to you. He has already shown he is untrustworthy by cumming inside you.

If you live with the him as the father of your baby, his habit may harm you and the baby you'll be inhaling the smoke from his joints. This means you'd be taking in cannabis which can pass to your baby through the placenta. Depending on how much you inhale, cannabis may have subtle effects on your baby's developing brain. Apart from the drug effects, the smoke itself is not good for you (or your baby).

If you often breathe in someone else's smoke, it may lead to your baby being born earlier and with a lower weight than expected, and may mean your baby would need extra hospital care when he's born.

If he is addicted to weed (which he would be if he smokes a lot of it), he may find it hard to support you emotionally or financially during your pregnancy. He may also struggle to prepare himself for parenthood. All this makes life stressful for you. Then if you're upset and stressed throughout your pregnancy it can affect your baby while it is growing in your womb.

You have to decide what you do, but I strongly suggest you end your relationship with this man. Things will only get worse. You need to assess where you are and what you are doing, and go forward.

Hope this helps.

Dear LilMissNaNa

Note what blonde_inc says. Her post arrived while mine was being written, and then the site was down.

I added a bit more on your situation which I hope will help you.

As blonde_inc said, name calling and slating people off is not helpful. Pointing out mistakes might be needed, but this forum is to help people through any mistakes and difficulties.

I hope all goes well for you.