What is the symptoms of a drug baby? And if the child in 13, can he still have some of those symptons and can it still affect him still. If the male was smoking it during pregnancy, it will be in the sperm, so can it cause the child to act like a drug baby. I know drug babies cry a lot. What else is there that I should be looking?

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

From what I have experienced with cannabis, I think that environmental factors of weed smoke really cannot alter a fetus in development. I've heard of a "contact high" but have never really met someone who has experienced one. And THC cannot be transmitted through sperm.

Don't worry...your child may have a genetic predisposition for weed (addiction is genetic), but if you raise your child in a loving and caring environment...you can influence the odds.

I am convinced that I am inhaling toxins in bed from my partner who smokes skunk at night I get really anxious in the evenings and it worstens when I go to bed. I also feel that I am becoming paranoide %-) %-)

hey man, that's a pretty ridiculous notion. Toxins? enough to cause anxiety? sounds like a pretty weak scapegoat considering the way smoke disperses and the low psychoactivity of exhaled smoke.