She had also told me she ovulated late. Could that delay a period?

It certainly can. How does she know when she ovulated did you take a test?

We always go off of cervical mucus and she had the real creamy stuff 19 days into her cycle

Ah I see that I see a method that some people use :)

Okay guys so it's day 30 of her cycle and now she's saying she has fluffy discharge. Idk what that is supposed to mean

Well she said she usually gets this before her period so fingers crossed

Hey guys so she's started to feel as if her period is closing in on her. Hope it does soon. Thanks for all the help so far!

Give it some more time if she is stressed out it can delay her period .

SHE STARTED HER PERIOD!! Thank you do much care for the help.

Hey BioMajor so I have another situation. So me and my girlfriend had sex during her ovulation day, I know it was totally stupid. We used a condom and it never broke, and I never ejaculated in it. I then took the condom off and she gave me a ha****b which lasted about 5 minutes. I then fingered her through her panties but I'm scared of the possibility of having pre cum on my finger. I had peed twice the night before and the morning of the ovulation day, and I've read about sperm being washed out by that point because of the acidity of the urine killing the sperm And to throw another wrench into the equation, last night I looked at her panties and there was dark brown stains. I've seen them before and they are usually stains from bowl movements but it's just really freaking me out in terms of what if it is implantation. Anyway she's supposed to get her period on Sunday. Anything could help. Thanks

Hey again.... why would you guys have sex during the most fertile time of the month ?!?! Lol based in what you described it would be nearly impossible to cause pregnancy and implantation bleeding would take longer sometimes woman get streaksnin their underwear from earlier periods or just natural vaginal discharge and sweat.....

Ugh I know right! We knew it was stupid too! She even told me "don't finish I'm ovulating!" *eye roll* anyway I think we are okay it's just she's never had that brown spotting before but everyone I've talked to said it's just her body pushing the old blood out because she's about to start! Thanks so much for the reponse!

You're welcome and ya know what I tell everyone else .....if there's that mucjh risk you do have a hand right? Just use those lol

Hi BioMajor, so my girlfriend started her period...so I hope. She said she started Sunday. She got the same cramps she gets whenever she does start. However, she said it's been lighter than usual and she's only filled up one tampon since she's started. Should there be any cause of concern? Or is her period just being a little weird

Okay so I had her take a test on Tuesday and it was negative. That night she also leaked through her tampon after it was so light it wouldn't fill a tampon up. She said yesterday that she's done bleeding. Should I be concerned?