That was me btw, I forgot to sign in

I would Not worry you should be fine :)

Hi again BioMajor, another question for ya. What're the chances of pregnancy by putting the condom on wrong, realizing immediately that's it's wrong bc it won't go down, and then switching it to the right direction. Would precum have touched the outside of the condom? I had peed 3 times after my last ejaculation so should the urethra be cleaned by then? Thanks again as always!

Hey there it's biomajor I didn't log in.....good question.... did you start producing precum before you tried putting the condom on? In your situation ou should be fine as you peed several times since your last ejaculation. If you had just ejaculated a couple hours earlier and never peed I would be more concernes and probably thrown the condom out but you are probably fine. Obviously the safest thing is to throw it out and get a fresh condom but I know sometimes you only have one so I would not worry about this situation you should be fine

Thanks for the quick response! As far as the precum, I'm unsure. I didn't have a full on erection when it happened. I also had took a lengthy pee literally right before this happened.

You should be totally fine :). Are you circumcised or uncircumcised ?

I don't know what that means haha. But idk I have a normal looking penis. Why?

If you are circumcised then you can look at your penis and see the glans (head). Because the foreskin has been removed. If you are uncircumcised there will be skin covering your head that you have to pull back in order to see your glans.

Oh circumcised sir!