Ok so im a girl 5-3 and 142pounds my arms are twigs and my legs are normal its my tummy and i cant really do sit ups i would like to loose 12 pounds before my vacation on the 29 of augest i would like to get down to 120 but my mom says it is too thin i dont want to be a twig where my bones are showing i dont mind having a little fat on me not to be consedied im actualy cery pretty all my friends say i am but in the mirror i see a fat lob please help me

Hi, yeah i would agree with your mom. Dont be a twig, its always better if you have some fat on. You will look healthier because when you are so skinny it just looks unnatural and unhealthy. So its better for and it looks better if you are a little chubby. If you want to loose your stomach fat , only if you should , you could consider changing your diet. I mean, dont stop eating, just change what you eat, eat more vegetables and try spicy food. Basically change what you usually eat and that will help you loose specific weight. You could try exercising, basically any stomach exercise will help burn of the fat because your abs are made out of one strip of muscles and if you work out one they all get the same work out.