i have a question! my husband a i have been trying to get pregnet for 2 years now and so this morning i was ovulating so we had sex and then by the afternoon i started bleeding almost like my period but not as bad! but its blood not discharge or spotting! my last peroid stared the 18th of jan and went to the 25th! this has happened before after we had sex when i was ovulating! if anyone has any idea what this is all about please share!

Hi! Cause of irregular bleeding can vary according to individual health situations. Some common causes are: implantation, bleeding/pregnancy, miscarriage, hormonal fluctuations, starting, stopping, or missing oral contraceptives or estrogens, low thyroid levels, stress, etc. Implantation bleeding or spotting happens before your period is due. A week to ten days after your ovulation is the most usual time for the implantation bleeding to happen. Knowing when you ovulate is the most reliable way of telling the difference between an ovulation bleeding and an implantation bleeding. I hope this helps.