Hi, I am a 32, Female with an exposed decaying wisdom tooth. (top, right side) and now have mono. I don't socialize with any one but my Husband and wash all my dishes with a little bleach water to keep every one safe. My question is can this infected tooth cause me to have Mono?

Mono is caused by a specific virus known as the Epstein Barr virus. The decaying tooth wouldn't give you mono, but it is introducing a lot of bacteria into your mouth and likely into your blood stream. The decay in your mouth could have lowered your body's immunity. If you haven't already, I would recommend getting that wisdom tooth out as soon as possible. If the tooth continues to decay, it can put pressure on the adjacent tooth causing resorption of the root, the disease can spread to other teeth, you will have bad breath, not to mention you risk the chance of a serious infection. Be careful about infections in your mouth because if it caused edema and swelling, you could develope leutwigs angina and close off your airway.