Since we’re talking primarily about swimming on this forum, I’d like to hear what your other interests besides swimming are. For example, I like reading and it is the activity which relaxes me the most, besides swimming. I also practice yoga and I try to keep my body and psyche in good condition. How about you? Do you practice some other sports activity besides swimming?

Eh, my dear friend, I would if I could, but unfortunately my day is panned to the last minute. I wake up and go to work where I stay till the evening. After that, three times a week I go to swim and then home. There is not much I can do since I’m too tired even to watch TV. Swimming is about the only leisure or sports activity that I can find little time for. I remember earlier when I had more time I also went to a gym. I also liked to read ad collect comics. At one point I also enjoyed in playing video games. Those were the days. Now I’m craving for some free time and when I have the opportunity to take a couple days off, all I can do is sleep. So, I’d like to have some fun, but I can’t.