Are you dedicated to running? I only come across people who run in order to lose some weight and for certain purposes that do have a purpose other than pure pleasure. I run mainly because I like it and positive effect that accompany training are only the additional benefit. What do you think about this? What is the main reason you run?

I’m going to disappoint you, but the main reason I’m running is to keep in shape. Of course, as the time passes I like running more and more and I enjoy my regular training but as for the dedication part I wouldn’t quite describe myself as dedicated to running. It’s actually very hard to be dedicated runner when there are numerous stressful obligations that you have to do during the day. In the evening you can choose between some relaxation with your friends, going out or exercising. Being too exhausted, people are more likely to choose going out. The same goes for me, but I still find some time to run. Pro runners definitely have different priorities and they’re completely dedicated to running.

Not really :mrgreen: But it does feel gooood :D

Pretty much. I wouldn't say it's an obsession. I just like to fill my time with some useful activities. Running is first choice of course. :cool:

I run because it feels great - while I run and after - the reward for running is toned body, better sleep, i am satisfied with myself because i do something for my body.