I want to clean out the garage. I need to spend time with India alone to work out a school problem. I want to keep my temper.

I want to recover fully from my annoying shin splints (medial tibial stress syndrome) on my left leg by taking a short 4-5 day rest break from running. I want to pass my Grade 10 piano exam which is this Saturday (although it seems like now I have only a slim chance). I have to cash in my student loan and buy my textbooks this week.

I want to get through the week without killing a teenager. Heck, let's make it at least possible and say get through tomorrow...morning.

Maintain my running schedule.

Not sure yet, can I tell you at the end of the week??

My one and only goal for this week is to consume a #3 with a Coke. I'm almost there! I'd like to run again soon too.

1. to be able to run.......
2. if #1 doesn't happen.....figure out what's wrong with my feet
3. get my kids ready for school

Work a 40+ hour week

1. Regrow some hair. This whole 'velcro head' thing is really annoying.

2. Get some bike stuff taken care of.

3. Maybe take a day or two off of work. Don't know how much vacation time I've got coming since I missed so much over the summer.

4. Get my den at home cleaned up. It's really messy.

Under orders from the Mrs?

Under orders from the Mrs?
No. When your hair is only 2mm long, it catches on everything. Hats stick to your head. When you pull your t-shirt off, it sticks. Moving your head on the pillow is a chore. I'm going back to just having supah short hair.

I think my only goal is to get my truck fixed by the weekend because i can't tow my boat without it. I haven't been fishing in over a month and am having withdrawal symptoms.