I just got turned on to the Pose Method, and am wanting to take my run apart and put it back together with this method.

Any comments? suggestions?

I think the style/method itself is good/correct method to get maxium returns on your stride. But to drastically change your "style" so quickly.....I'm skeptical about how wise it is. I do know a woman that was the "model" for a pose advocate in my area. I haven't seen too much of her in race results. I saw her running at the Olympic trials and it was "very" apparent that her running was not smooth en route to her 2:58 (14 minutes slower than her qualifying time). My guess is that she is nursing an injury. I do believe what POSE recommends for downhill running is good. I would guess 9 of 10 people run them the complete opposite.

what is POSE running?

I heard of a lot of black toes too when starting this.

Thanks, that's good advice... not changing my "style" too quickly, or perhaps not at all, but instead incorporating some of the ideas of Pose into my style?