I am 14 I just broke up with my boyfriend and now I am lesbian and I just found out I am pregnant I am scared what should I do

Hi there.  Have you told your parents that you are pregnant or your ex?  You will need to go to your doctor and start on regular maternity appointments.  If you are not taking already go and get prenatal vitamins which are important to your developing baby.  Are you planning on keeping the baby, aborting or giving up for adoption?  How did you find out you were pregnant? 

Just trying to get the facts, post back and I can try to help you as much as possible as you will need lots of support being pregnant and only 14. 

Well first of all, you should inform your girlfriend, if you have one, inform your ex boyfriend and then inform both of your families including your girlfriends. You have nothing to be afraid of, it seems scarey but it's not, I am sure your parents will be respectful enough to understand that it was a mistake.