Good day everyone,

Two ignorant ladies from my job are following this F factor diet program. All what they do is keep saying how cool it is, how amazing it is, how effective it is.

I have to admit, I have been a little bit jealous, because they really do look amazing, almost perfect. It is true, they are losing their pounds since they are on this diet program.

So, I was curious and I was searching about this diet program. I found a lot of interesting facts, but I was not able to find one thing – what are a must have foods if you are following F factor diet program? Because, I suppose that there are some of them?

Right? 

Hello there,

Well, all that I can say about this diet program is not from my experience, but from the experiences of the ladies around me. That is all I know, and trust me, having three sisters, wife, two daughters it is enough :) LOL.

My older sister, Yasmin, was following this diet program a few years ago. I remember that she was focused on eating proteins, low fat meals, vegetables and chicken. That is all I know, but I believe that this is helpful enough, right?

Anyway, it was pretty good diet program as well.

Is this answer helpful to you?

Bye! 

I have no idea, but I believe that this diet program is so hard to understand, or so hard to follow. Maybe it is all about me and my thinking about this diet program, but I can’ tell at all. I am wondering, why I can’t find anything on the internet about this diet?

I mean, I ca, but we are talking about few things in here…I am not sure, but I believe that this diet program is not something that I would like to follow recently. To be honest, I don’t know anyone who is following it so I really can’t help you.