Should sandwiches be cut in half or not? I fix my son's lunches for school and Y camp and I was recently informed that all sandwiches MUST be cut in half and everyone know this. (I had not been cutting them.)

True? Did everyone know this except me?

be sure you ask if it's okay to cut them diagonally or if just a straight cut across will do. :D

I only cut sandwiches in half if they are overly large or thick, or if it is part of the presentation. Yeah, as if I care about presentation.

I always cut my sandwiches in half. The other day I made my hubby a sandwich and didn't cut it to see if he'd say anything. He didn't mention anything about it.

Dudes eat 'em whole. No stuffing in a sandwich ziploc either. The proper sandwich size must be larger than than. Saran-wrap or better yet, butcher paper. Lots of mustard, horseradish, and pepper, put some hair on that boy's chest

Conformity is always good etiquette at camp. ;)

When you send him off to camp do you wrap his soda in foil to keep it cold?

You mean there are choices to be made about HOW to cut a sandwich? Life is way too complicated!

Should you cut off the crust before cutting it in half or after?

Health Guru
I was always told by my grandmother to eat my crusts as it will put hairs on my chest lol

That's funny because my mother always cut off the crusts for me. I don't know why, I didn't dislike them. I must have been about 8 when I told her to stop.

Health Guru
My mum always did the same for me but my grandmother always made me eat them when she made me a sandwich even if I tried to hide them lol

Health Guru
Oh I forgot to mention my grandmother was wrong because my chest is still as smooth and hairless as the day I was born lol

Darn grownups, you can never trust 'em.

Aw, my mom always did that! I loved getting the aluminum-wrapped aluminum cans, because that usually meant I was going on a field trip! :D