I don't know anything about it...but would you read a book entitled "Don't move my cheese" ???

I thought it was "Who Moved My/The Cheese" That was popular in the early 2000s when everybody's 401Ks  were tanking as stocks fell or went out completely. They even had evening classes about it at the local colleges. I was feeling pretty lucky to not have a 401k back then as my retirement was planned around my home which had apartments in it and I was going to add a 4th one when I closed my business in accordance with the zoning laws when I bought it that said I could have 4 apartments in the house 50 years ago or 3 if I had a home business. Then a year before I was to retire they changed the zoning so that I couldn't add the 4th apartment. That cut out 50% of the income I had planned on for retirement. 

I guess I don't need to read it, I'm living it.

It's been a best-seller for well over a year and has even spawned a parody, inevitably titled, "Who Cut the Cheese?"