What to use to masterbate?

Are you a girl or a boy,and what age?I must ask,because the answer depends on it:)

Are you a girl: just insert forfinger in ur vagina..with other hand rub your clit.....but firstof al yu need to come into that mood either by watching porn or imaginating...hop yu get a perfect orgasm,and have a good time:))

If you are a boy: take your hand around your penis,and move the hand fast up and down.After a while it will tickle and you maybe cum:)))

Im a girl,and 13

so im masturbating now,just use my forefinger?

That sounds good.I am masturbating now,using my right hand on my 7 inch erect penis.That is GOOOD:))

using a straw that you use for a drink works so good!

Just stick the finger a little inside your vagina,stimulate your clit,and I suppose you will reach a good orgasm:)))

Tell me if it worked out for you:)

how can i get wet?

j21 wrote:

how can i get wet?

Imagine your favoriteboy at school(someone who looks like me)Imagine him nude,with an erect penis,7-8 inch that you can't believe your eyes.
He is walking against you,and you take your hand around his penis and start to masturbate him.After a while he cum,and you will have his sperm all over you
Think thoughts like this when you finger yourself,you must getting wet then,don't you think??

j21 wrote:

how can i get wet?

Just take your time. massage your clit so it feels nice, when you feel you need to. Don't be pressurised by what others do (or say they do!). It will happen eventually. You are still young, so don't worry.
Avoid porn! It gives false expectations, and can be addictive, and ruin real relationships.

When I masterbate I get rashes on my private what do I use to get my skin texture back

Probably try to use a natural lotion with little chemicals.

Next time make sure you use lubricant or lotion to keep your skin moisturized.

i'm 15 and i use and electric toothbrush with lube while i rub my clitoris