Hey people! My boyfriend takes me to Thailand on a vacation during winter. I’ve put on few extra pounds and I’d like to shape up for the beach. I’ve decided to have a combined workout. So, I plan to exercise in a gym, run and have long walks. Do I have to buy different shoes for different kind of workout? Give me a few hints. Thanks.

Of course you do. Even all running shoes are not the same and there are different kinds for different foot types and pronation. So if you plan to start going to aerobics, your shoes must have good forefoot cushioning and shock absorption. And they have to be stable. If you want to run, maybe it’s best to train trail running which is more dynamic and interesting. Buy a pair of good trail running shoes with excellent shock absorption system and cushioning in order to prevent pains in your feet. I’d suggest you Brooks Cascadia 2. They’re both quality and attractive shoes. You can also walk in them. And for the gym, you need a lightweight shoe with good support.