How to wash expensive running shoes? Ive got a pair of great, fancy and, as far as I know, very expensive running shoes as a birthday gift from my boyfriend. Im not a zealot, and running is just a form of recreation for me, but he takes it very seriously. Now the problem is that I dont know how to take care of the shoes. Any ideas?

You dont have to worry. Since theyre running shoes and moreover, a very expensive pair of running shoes meaning that they have to be endurable since you wont use them for a slow-paced walk on the flat ground. Theyre designed to be able to last for a while after they have been used on rough terrains, during the rain and snow. As for the washing part, I think that there is a declaration on the box saying how to clean them. Im not sure but I think that there is possibility that the chemist can clean them without any damages. You can clean them by using a wet piece of clothe without detergent for the beginning.