What is happening when your foreskin and the rim of your penis head begins to swell with little red dots or bumps after masturbation. Masturbation would take place at least 2/3 times a day and sex every other day.

Well, the swelling I could explain by the misuse of your poor penis but the bumps……I am not so sure. Are you applying any form of lubrication on your penis during masturbation? It could be some kind of sensitive reaction.

Does the problem only occurs after masturbation? What about the sex?

If the problem occurs only after masturbation, it must be due to something you are doing. Where do the dots appear? Are they on the corona (the rim)? If they are on the rim, pay attention if they are there even when not masturbating just smaller and possibly unnoticeable?

You may cut down on masturbation a bit, 2-3 times per day sounds like a lot of chocking. And see if the reaction goes down.

Well don't forget that the penis is considerably engorged when masturbating putting the contents under strain- bound to be some possibility of negative reactions occasionally.

I used to get the swollen foreskin from longer than usual sessions.

Hasn't happened since I got a circ!

I actually switched away from pulling the foreskin back and forth before I got the circ. Feels real good to get a finger or thumb working the sulcus groove right behind the corona where you can stimulate nerves that are in the corona and sulcus.

If its my third time masterbateing nothing is wrong if it swells up right?