what are the effects of puberty for a girl!(i am 11) am i having my puberty or is there something wrong with me

im 11 too and nothng is happening except for hair on my vagina. my boobs are getting there also. what else is there? :):(

If you have hair then you have absolutely started puberty. Girls usually get hair and breast development generally about a year or so before their first period.

when will i start puberty for girls?

I apologize for that post before this one, I was searching and accidently hit 'post.' I was wondering, when will I start my period? I am 11, I have had breast and hair development for the past year, and about 8 months ago I started getting discharge. Now I am a B cup size, have to shave my privates or the hair gets knotted, and get discharge several times a day. (Not kidding about the knotted hair thing.) If you could help that would rock!