it seems to like swell up or something? it hurts when i touch it. shall i just leave it back behind my bell end or???
my bell end is always covered with skin and foreskin even when erect unless i pull it back with force
other penis's i notice have their foreskin behind the bell without hardly seeing the foreskin behind it, whereas mine is clearly visible and quite big.
please help because i am embaressed to show girls my penis with my bell end not visible.
thanks .

The other men you see are circumsised, meaning the tip of their fires join is cut off (usually at birth). My guess it that you are not circumsised and its perfectly fine. Some women like it better. 

Harvey1234:

It may be that you are seeing circumcised penises without a foreskin at all because it has been cut off.

Also, some foreskins are shorter than others and go behind the head and stay there.

If you have a long foreskin, it will not go back unless you pull it back and it will roll forward when you let go of it. That is just the way it is.

Many people think that having a long foreskin is very attractive and desirable. The ancient Greeks thought that a long tapering foreskin was the height of male handsomeness!

Enjoy what you are blessed with.