I think I'm having implantation bleeding, my period isn't due until tommorrow and I started spotting yesterday, I took a test this morning and it was neg. I ws just wondering if I had to wait until the spotting stopped to get a accurate result. I'm going crazy, I didn't have this problem when I got pregnant with my son, but I know every pregnancy is different. %-)

it takes two weeks for the sperm to reach the egg and for a test to be able to detect that you are pregnant.

My last period was 2-8 august. Had spotting on 20,21 august. Did 4 hpt, all negative! Haha, i'm a peeonastick fan :-) that, and I'm wanting a 2nd baby.

I'm also wondering when to test. Every article and instruction seem to point to the 1st day of the missed period as being pretty reliable... so, I'm in the same boat as you now. Confused... anxious... excited... yet afraid to have hopes in case they are dashed.