Hello there,

where can I find slow carb diet cookbooks? I really don't want to buy it, so I'm wondering is there any link where I can download it? I need that book with some tips, menu, maybe even some exercises. I think these books are great and useful, and I am willing to use some ideas to lose my weight. Is there any book that you can recommend to me to download? I know some people that had a great result following the slow crab diet. I want to start making healthier lifestyle and I hope this book might be very useful to me.

Thanks 

Hi there,

my sister had that book, and it is very useful. There are some web pages where you can download free cookbooks and meal plans with some of your favorite healthy recipes.

I am not sure, but I think that she download it from Amazon.

But, I still believe that the best option for you is to buy one. You can find it in libraries, or you can buy them online. It's easy.

If you are willing to buy slow carb diet cookbooks, I am willing to help you. So, just let me know if you are interested.

Best wishes!

Hi there,

tnx a lot! I will let you know!

Bye