Hey, I'm 16 and i havn't been down there in a while. Yellow bits of stuff have accumulated under my foreskin and I'm partially worried its an STI but i dont think it could be. Last sexual encounter was around 4 months ago. I cleaned most of it off but it stung like hell. I just need some comformation about what it is and how to clean it without stinging like hell. Many thanks,

Daniel

Health Guru
Hi Daniel, what you have by the sound of it is just Smegma from where you haven't cleaned under the foreskin for a while, is your penis head sensitive to touch when the foreskin is pulled back? The best way to get Smegma off is to take a bath and just let it soften first then it should come off easy :-)

Alright thank you so much :)

Health Guru
your welcome :-) Try to keep your foreskin pulled back and the head will get less sensitive and won't be so painful to clean.