Okay folks....I was wondering why in the HELL I have small pimples on my arms (mainly on my elbow joints on both arms) and a few on my chest. I woudlnt even consider them a damn pimple, their just small red dots with nothing inside them. Some type of abrasion but I have no clue what the hell it is. Its aggrevating me and just started like a week ago. They dont hurt or seem to be serious but Ive never had them before. Can someone with some good knowledge throw me some points other than going to the doctor. I hate going to the doctor, you know how us men are. Im 23 years old and grew out of acne a long time ago and had a clear face for a couple years but my face has been breaking out around my back and around my neck as well. Please dont tell me this is a possible STD. Does anyone know if herpes spread around the body and not just the genitals? I mean Ive never had problems down low but you know where Im gettin at. PLEASE help me

I have the exact same sh*t going on

Usually these types of pimples go away by taking really warm showers rather then hot showers, and not every single day. Your skin does not need this unless you work in a very dirty environment.
Also, taking vitamins which include zinc or eating food which contains more zinc.
This is what was recommended to me when I experienced them on the back of my upper arms. When I stopped taking a hot shower or bath everyday and started to take vitamins (and I'm not very good about taking them everyday) the "pimples" disappeared.

The shower stuff is valid, but to your other question, yes. There are herpes that live on other parts of the body.