hiya, im a 19 year old healthy female, a few years big i was quite big like 12 stones but now im like 9 and a half. Anyway recently ive started the gym and im on a new healthy eating diet (new years resolution) anyway its so annoying but i always lose so much weight on my face i mean the rest of my body is kinda chubby/ medium but my face is so thin if you only saw my face you would mistake me for being anorexic or something. Is there something i am doing wrong, its really upseting me cause everyone is saying my nose really sticks out too now :-( :-( please someone give me some advice id really really really appreciate it sooooooooo much thankyou xX

When you begin an exercise program, the first area that you will notice a difference is in your face. That is not a bad thing, because it shows that you are actually getting somewhere. keep working out and don't worry about your face, the rest of your body will follow with the weight loss as well.

Good Luck and stay motivated :-D

i hope your right because I'm on that stage today