I don't masturbate loads (like once every few days) and when I do nothing comes out...

Okay so 2 days ago me and my boyfriend went on webcam and we both were mastubating, after about 15 minutes he cummed but I didn't so I told him it was just a dry one because I didn't want to tell him really... but now he offered me head and I would love it but I don't want him to give me head and me not to cum because he might think he isn't doing a good job when the reality is I just can't cum...

P.S
I am 13, male, I am 5' 4" and slightly overweight and my penis is only 3.5" <--- (I wouldnt mind knowing why I am so small either, because my boyfriend is like 7").

Thanks for the help!
Harry x

Easy .. You simply not ready just wait a year so ;)

hey there harry,

Have you started puberty yet? do you havd any pubic or underarm hair? if so when did you start going through puberty? at 13 it very well could be possible that your body is not mature enought to produce semen yet. also your penis size is normal for a kid your age. the length for an average ADULT erect penis is 5-6in. so your friend who is 7 in (if he really is and measures his penis the correct way) is above average and probably started puberty at an earlier age. I know how things like this can be frustrating. I had a friend who developed faster than me. he penis was like 7-7.5 in and mine was only like 4 so i know how embarrassing this can be. but dont worry you will mature. also if you are slightly overwieght then you may have some excess fat deposits in your pubic area. if you push these in towards your body you may find you have a little extra penile length that you never knew you had!!!!

Your body is not mature enough yet. That's why you can't cum and you're so small. Wait a year or so.

OK so ur most likely not ready and just wait maybe a year or so have u hit puberty yet ?