Im a 21 yr old female who loves sex and has had plenty of it
but i never had a orgasm, by myself or otherwise
Ive been masturbating since about 4 yrs old and i never cum
i just stop when im a lil less turned on and can function without sex on my mind
during sex vaginal penetration is the only thing that really works
oral sex pales in comparisons and nipple action is useless
penetration feels good/great depending on size of partner and how turned on i am
but i never have that one moment of release that everyone talks about
im done when he is done, unless he is taking way too long
i want to orgasm and female viagra is online for less than a dollar a pill
:-( PLEASE HELP

your first option can be of course porn, gotta love it! maybe that will put some stuff on your mind.

also, you can always use a dildo, for your vaginal penetration, if you prefer.

if nipple action is useless try different things, tell your sex partner to try different thing, like i said.

i didnt think that their was such thing as female viagra lol, but my solution is ask something more like, how to get turned on, and get an orgasm... hmmmm... try not to stop just keep doing what you're doing, and enjoy it, until you know that the peek is coming.

hope this helped a little! :-)

Omgosh! I had the same problem!! My X-bf couldn't please me. I feel horrible for saying this but...i found someone who could...Either way the problem with me was i went to fast to soon didn't stimulate enough and all that stuff. ANYWAY What i was told/made to do was while i was playing with only my fingers (really personal info i know but bear with me!!) curl your fingers and press hard. (dont forget to warm yourself up with foreplay) oh and at first my orgasms were kinda weak not very strong but if you hold back the longer you can the more vivid the pleasure will be! :D try doing some super kinky stuff XD maybe that'll help! (sorry if that was too much info)