hey , plz can somebody reply on this question, ive been asking all the peoples i know that if i smoked weed before the appendix operation what would happend ! they told me that it wont let my dead tissue to heal so the stiches wont be closed ! i did the surgery 7 days ago and i was smoking 5 or 6 hours before ! what will possibly happend and what should i do to correct this situation cz nobody knows that im smoking ?? and can i smoke now after 7 days ?? tomorrow im going to the hospital to remove the stiches ! plz guys reply you would hel me alot , cz i dont know nothing about weed and its illegal so i cant go and ask anybody ! plz helpp

Best advice is to quit smoking! The only thing your doing by smoking is hurting yourself and it will make your recovery process slower and cause other health problems.