Just wanted to know if anyone could take the time an help me out.. I use to smoke allot of weed for the past year, about 5, 6, maby 8 blunts a day, but one day my friend an I had no weed to smoke an had some spice, So I was like "Okay I guess" all I took was 3 hits I thought I had a good high going, I was laughing at first having a good time, then suddenly I went into this faze, thinking I was in a movie or something. Everything looked so fake. Then Suddenly I was having such a bad trip, my brain went completely blank. I had to tell my brain everything to do. I was holding a cup of ice and I had to think why; then tell my self "OK now pour the drink". I thought okay I'm just being dumb. I sat down, but when I went to stand up I felt like I was falling through a maze, like some sort of illusionation. I felt like I was falling through this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu7gMwSPv3Y I fell completely back. I was sitting there just illusionating. I couldn't move. All my thoughts were just repeating. My mind was blank, I couldn't see anything, hear anything or even talk. All that was going through my mind was "Oooh I'm swallowing again, ops I've thought this before, ooh I'm thinking it again, yup here we goo, always thinking the same thoughts". I just wanted it to end. It was the scariest thing in my whole life. My point is, now every time I smoke weed, I get this paranoia thinking it's going to happen again. I try to control it an I can for a little, but sometimes it just hits me out of no where. For example the other day I only took a few hits, I felt good, then I was standing in a group of kids just talking then I did some sort of breathing patter it felt like, Then I got all paranoid thinking it might happen. One of my close friends was there, the one that was there when I had a bad spice trip so I looked at him an he knew right away.We left. After that I controlled it. I don't know what it is with me though, I can't figure out if I'm just tricking my mind making my brain trip, or if it's a severe side effect.. It's like I feel scared when I do patterns of something, for example if I'm trying to brush my teeth, or eating, I don't know. It's very scary, I can control it sometimes, but I'm always scared of having a bad trip, or a high I had from the spice. Why do you think this is? Or have I completely lost you? Most people don't understand what I'm talking about when I try to explain it, so I understand if you don't know as well.. If anyone could get back to me , that'd be greatly appreciated...

its hard to know... wait until a expert see this i will say to my friend is a one like this

It could have been laced with PCP, it sounds alot like it.