I am in a relationship with a man, since a year and now we are married since 3 months. We had an arranged marriage fixed by our parents but we both liked each other and decided to get married.We were at a friends party yesterday night,  we were in good mood and little drunk , suddenly we had a small argument which my husband started out of nowhere, and my mood was spoilt. After heading back home my husband was not talking to me and was ignoring me watching a match , i went to him and stated irritating him that why he ruined my mood and then he pushed me hardly so i too pushed him back. After few minutes he came to me and by mistake i got hit on my nose by him so even i hit him and it was little hard but not much , i even said sorry repeatedly but he got furious and slapped me and started beatinh me badly , i was protesting and i was beaten up very badly for almost 3 hours, i was suffocated by pillows holding my face against the matterss so that i cannot scream and breath and when i cried out of pain i was beaten up even more.my head was banged to the wall, i even have a tear in my ear drum, skin peels and cuts on my face my ears have gotten black and green, he  even blocked my way in the bathroom stared hitting me even there as i was screaming out in pain , and this is the second time when i was beaten up so much , next day i saw myself in the mirror and cried and again blamed him so he beat me again ... how do i forgive him? I cannot forget how was i treated.. please help me.

Wait till he is in a better mood. Then ask him if he is fine with talking about it. If he still is angry, give him a day or two, but not to long. Talk a lot. If he refuses to say sorry and promise never to do it again, reconsider the fact how much he loves you. In a healthy relationship something like This not happen. If you think he may do it again, call the cops. What he did was very, very serious. Try to see the situation from a third person view. I understand you don't want to put your marriage at risk, but if he abuses you like This he needs to talk. Maybe with someone else.

Thank you for the support and suggestion, as you told, we are talking now and everything is normal, he is regretting what he did but also blames me. But if this happens again I will definitely walk away.

And it happened again :(