I've been abroad with two friends and we decided to smoke some pot. Said and done, we did smoke some pot and everything felt fine, got a bit lazy and went to bed. The following days felt fine as well until we had to catch an airplane. I fall asleep during that trip and when i wake up i feel like sh*t. Later on I get to know that I have a perforated eardrum. But even after my perforated eardrum is cured I constantly feel dizzy, and it just wont go away. I've been to doctors and all my examins seem fine. The weed wasnt laced since my two buddies didnt feel like me. I only took like 4 sips of the weed and at first it felt fine. Could it still be the weed messing with my head or is it probably something else? What should my approach to this be? Will it ever go away?

That was definitely not the marijuana! Unless it was laced, it should never leave you with a time hang over. I'm thinking its something else, it could easily me climate change if you flew a long distance! Let me know what you find out :)

A toke* hang over

Worth to note is that while I was smoking marijuana i was actually taking antibiotics as well during that time (Azihromycin). I asked a doctor and he said that it was nothing to worry about... but here I am. Still dizzy. Could it have something with my neck to do? Could a chiropractor help me? Could it be that I've been sleeping and not feeling while me and my neck has been all over the place?