Hi, I almost lost my job because I had a panic attack during a meeting. I’m afraid that something like this could happen again, so I wonder if there is a health insurance for panic disorder sufferers.

Hi, I am interested in this subject too, because my husband is getting panic attacks very often, especially in company of other people. First, you should choose an insurance company and ask them for description of what coverage provides. They told my husband to get a referral from his doctor before he can receive services, if he wants to use mental health benefits. You can get the health insurance even if you have a lack of funds, because they are calculated to be possible for anyone to pay. My husband once almost crushed his car when he panicked. He was driving through the fast-moving highway traffic, and he suddenly started sweating and getting dizzy. Fortunately, I was there to take control over vehicle, so nothing happened. But who knows what might happen tomorrow? It is always better to be insured, just in case.