I cant believe this. Those insurance is so prepared to squeeze every cent out of you but when it is time to cover your treatment they look at you like you are some kind of an alien. My RA is spreading rapidly and I need some serious treatments with Remicade. But when I mentioned that to my insurance company they told me to find some other, more financially suitable treatment. How to cover my Remicade treatment using my current insurance?

I am in the same position like you. Many people are. Insurance companies tend to go around the bush when the more expensive treatments are on the table. You must fight them in every possible way. Try to explain them how important this treatment is for you. Ask help from your doctor to support you as an expert. Explain them that other cheaper treatments can make you sicker and that you will need extra medications then. If you do not any other option sue them.