Hello guys. So my aunt live in the North Carolina and she has heart problems. She had two bypass surgeries and she is drinking some pills for angina and arrhythmia….I think that she had more heart issues but I am not so sure.

Well now she wants to travel to visit her daughter in Miami and we want to find her the best travel insurance that she can get. So I was hoping that you can help us.

What do you think, what is the best travel insurance for people with heart problem generally? Do you have experience with travel insurance in North Carolina?

Thank you!

Hello there.

Well, it is definitely better for her to get this insurance. Actually, travel insurance is good for everyone who have any heart issue and wants to travel around the world.

I am not so familiar with insurance in North Carolina, but I think that there are so many websites who are specialized for travel insurance and there you can find everything that you need. They will help you to compare travel insurance companies that needs to cover medical condition of some person as part of their polices.

You need to tell her to find the insurance that offers pretty much everything.

Hello there. Not sure for North Carolina, but I do know a lot about travel insurances generally. First, it is very important to have travel insurance for heart conditioners. Why? Because not only can treatment for heart conditions be very expensive when you go in some other country, it could be very difficult to get a proper emergency services. Now just imagine the cost of ambulances, some hospital admission or treatments and even flight home – it can be very expensive. When you cover it or when you buy travel insurance you will be pretty much protected. I don’t know what the best is for someone, but I am sure that you can find a lot of good insurances in your country.

Hello everyone. I agree with guest – if she is sick she needs to have insurance because if something happens to her she will need to pay a lot of money and I don’t want even to mention what can happen before they receive her in the hospital.

In North Carolina and whole America generally, AAA is the best insurance. If she is planning to visit for 90 days or less, Basic program of insurance, roadside assistance is just fine for her. This is definitely the best insurance. I believe that the basic program will be just fine for her.

Good luck. 

Hey guys. Everyone with heart issues should get a travel insurance. I think that this is the first thing that you need to do when you want to travel. I don’t know to tell you what insurance is the best in this case, but I do know that every insurance is pretty much the same. They insure people with heart conditions day in, day out and if you are living with angina, atrial fibrillation, heart failure or you had heart attack. They treat everyone the same. I remember that my friends mom had “ Freedom insurance” but I think that this is in UK.

Hey everyone. I did some research about this travel insurances in the whole world. They are pretty much the same, I can tell. In the premium package you will need to pay for more money than you probably would pay, but I dare to tell that this is worth of it.

You won’t have any problems even if you go to some other country, everything will be covered by the insurance for you. And this is really amazing thing especially when someone has problems with heart. So I would dare and pay full price just to be secured and safe.